6 Helpful Tips for Choosing the Best Home Workout Equipment, 94, Uyên Vũ, Trả Góp Nhanh, 25/03/2016 17:06:58
6 Helpful Tips for Choosing the Best Home Workout Equipment
- Your Home Workout Equipment Budget
One of the first things you need to do is figure out how much you are willing to spend on your exercise equipment.
You could buy a few dumbbells for about $50 or you can get some professional quality nautilus equipment for $10,000. Of course there are a lot of options in between as well. The bottom line is you should figure out how much you’re willing to spend before you start shopping.
One thing to keep in mind though is that sometimes you get what you pay for.
So although you may want to avoid spending a lot of money, you don’t always want to go for the cheapest option either.
2: What Type of Exercise Do You Enjoy?
When it comes to choosing the best workout equipment for your home, you should think about the types of exercises you enjoy doing.
- Do you like to lift weights?
- Do you like to run?
- Maybe you would prefer the stair stepper?
If you have a particular piece of exercise equipment you have used in the past, you may want to buy something similar.
If not, you can go to a local store and try out a number of different machines.
- Consider the Space You Have Available
Some exercise equipment can take up a lot of space.
If you have a small corner in your bedroom, you will need to make sure that the equipment you buy will fit into that space. However, if you are going to be putting your workout equipment in the garage or if you have a large room dedicated to exercise, you will be able to purchase a larger machine.
Take some measurements of the place you plan to put your equipment and keep these measurements with you when you are shopping.
You’ll be able to compare the specifications of the machine to the measurements of the space you have available.
When you purchase workout equipment, there’s a good chance that there will be some assembly required.
You may be able to find equipment that is easy to assemble but if something is a little more complicated, you may have to find someone that can help you put it together.
This is just one more thing to keep in mind before deciding on a piece of equipment.
- Home Workout Equipment – Some of the Options You Have
The treadmill is probably the most popular piece of workout equipment there is.
A lot of people have a treadmill in their home and it is a great piece of equipment. If you are not in great shape and just starting to exercise, you can take it slow and walk on the treadmill.
Of course when you are in better shape you can also run and get a great workout.
- Stair Stepper:
Stair steppers are very popular at the gym but they are not as popular for home use.
However, they can still give you a very effective workout, helping to build strength and endurance.
- Exercise Bike:
Stationary exercise bikes are still very popular and bike riding can give you a great workout.
You’ll be able build leg strength and get a good cardiovascular workout.
- Elliptical Machines:
Elliptical machines are a great choice because you can get a full body workout very quickly.
With an elliptical machine you can use your lower body and upper body at the same time. One of the best benefits of an elliptical machine is the fact that they are very low impact. When you use an elliptical machine your feet never leave the petals so you don’t have the same pounding on your joints you get from running on a treadmill.
The Sole E25 elliptical is my current recommendation (as the best workout equipment for home use).
- Weightlifting Machines:
Lifting weights is a great way to build muscle.
Building muscle mass will help increase your metabolism and help you burn calories all day long, even after you stop exercising.
Lifting weights also helps increase bone density.
A weightlifting machine is a better option for a lot of people than using free weights, because you can use a machine safely without someone being there to spot you.
- Research Customer Reviews Online
Hopefully the tips above will help you more easily choose the right type of exercise equipment for you.
One final suggestion that we would like to offer is to research customer reviews online.
- You can research features and specifications all day long but how can you know if a product is durable and built to last?
- How will you be able to know if a machine is easy to assemble?
- How will you be able to decide if you truly are getting the best piece of equipment for the money you’re spending?
Questions like these and many others can be answered by researching customer reviews online. By spending a little bit of time reading reviews from people who have purchased and used a piece of equipment that you are considering, you will be able to gain a lot of valuable information that will help you make an informed decision.
Researching customer reviews online is the next best thing to actually purchasing a machine and trying it out for yourself. In some ways, reading reviews is actually better than trying something out for yourself. You’ll be able to get answers to your questions before you purchase and assemble a large piece of equipment.
And choosing the right piece of equipment the first time also eliminates the chance of you being unhappy with the piece of equipment that would then have to be disassembled and shipped back to the retailer for a return.
How to select home equipment
Exercising at home is convenient; however, insufficient equipment often makes it impossible to perform certain types of exercises. If you decide that home exercise is for you, consider buying one piece of equipment for aerobic exercise and another for weight training, in addition to a selection of accessories for stretching.
How to select home equipment
How to select home equipmentIncluded in the cardio-fitness category are treadmills, stationary bikes, step climbers, elliptical trainers, Cardio Wave®s and rowing machines. Before purchasing one of these machines, check the following points. The equipment should:
- be safe and easy to use;
- be sturdy, silent and smooth in movement;
- be equipped with a heart rate sensor (ideally a sensor band strapped to the chest);
- include a display which clearly indicates heart rate, calories burned, level of effort and time elapsed;
- come supplied with easy and intuitive instructions;
- enable you to perform an accurate test to identify the most appropriate effort level;
- be purchased from a supplier which provides technical consulting over the telephone or via internet on custom training programes, as well as direct customer support in case of technical issues;
- come supplied with a manual which easy to read and available in the local language.
Strength training equipment
The market provides many different options, varying from sophisticated, multi-purpose machines to simple benches for training with dumbbells and barbells. If you are a beginner, it is important to know that multipurpose machines are the easiest to use, as they guide your movements on fixed trajectories.
If you have previously trained with weights, a bench with dumbbells and barbells might be an effective economical choice for you as they will still allow you to perform a broad range of exercises. It is important, however, to evaluate the machines with the following points in mind:
- the height and workload settings should be easily adjustable to suit the user;
- the equipment should be solid and stable when you are lifting heavy weights;
- if you are using a multi-purpose machine, the weights should move easily, without becoming jammed or creating friction;
- seating should be ergonomic and comfortable;
- the manufacter should provide technical consulting over the telephone or via internet on custom training progames as well as direct customer support in case of defects;
- the manual should be easy to read, avilable in the language esud where it is purcheased and come with multimedia material showing how to use it correctly.
In general, avoid advertising traps which promise ‘miracles’ or which guarantee amazing results with just a few minutes training per day or within the space of only several weeks.
Accessories for stretching exercises
There are many specific products available on the market to help increase flexibility. Professional stretching mats and special balls help you exercise safely and have fun at the same time.
To ensure that these accessories are right for you, it is necessary to check that they:
- include materials which are odourless and inert, are devloped with technologies that keep their original state intact even after extensive use;
- fit your body frame perfectly, including your stature and weight;
- allow a wide range of possibilities for a exercising all your muscle and joints;
- are pratical and easy to transport so you can use them anywhere and at any time;
- are easy to use and come with a clear manual complete with through descriptions and illustartions.
6 Helpful Tips for Choosing the Best Home Workout Equipment - Vay tiền mặt trả góp | Trả Góp Nhanh Mua sắm thông minh
Các bài viết liên quan đến 6 Helpful Tips for Choosing the Best Home Workout Equipment, Mua sắm thông minh
- 17/10/2018 Tư vấn báo giá xe tải Hyundai 8 tấn HD120sl Đô Thành 227
- 29/08/2018 Cơ sở bán máy in decal trả góp HCM 364
- 19/03/2018 Cửa lưới chống muỗi loại nào tốt? 579
- 05/02/2018 Cách phân biệt nấm thật giảm cân Hoài Thương và nấm giả 435
- 01/03/2016 Kiểm tra và định giá khi mua xe tải Hyundai cũ 1841
- 26/12/2015 Sàn gỗ công nghiệp công nghệ Đức - Công ty Sàn gỗ Mạnh Trí 2326
- 12/03/2016 Làm sao để nói lời cảm ơn và xin lỗi chân thành bằng tiếng Anh? 1694
- 16/12/2015 Mua túi xách đi làm ở đâu - Balotuixach.com 1771
- 08/12/2015 Túi xách nữ quai dài 4541